- An organized and structured method helps you make sound decisions in analyzing the mechanical cause of movement impairment syndromes, determining the contributing factors, and planning a strategy for management.
- Detailed, yet clear explanations of examination, exercise principles, specific corrective exercises, and modification of functional activities for case management provide the tools you need to identify movement imbalances, establish the relevant diagnosis, and develop the corrective exercise prescription.
- Case studies illustrate the clinical reasoning used in managing musculoskeletal pain.
- Evidence-based research supports the procedures covered in the text.
- Over 360 full-color illustrations — plus tables and summary boxes — highlight essential concepts and procedures.
- A companion Evolve website includes video clips demonstrating the tests and procedures and printable grids from the book.
1. Introduction and analysis of the below movement syndromes
2. Staging System for Rehabilitation
3. Syndromes of the Cervical Spine
4. Syndromes of the Thoracic Spine
5. Syndromes of the Hand and Wrist
6. Syndromes of the Elbow
7. Syndromes of the Knee
8. Syndromes of the Foot and Ankle