Written by an international team of clinicians and researchers, it is applicable to a number of healthcare systems, with a special focus on physiotherapy. New chapters have been added to cover both common and rare conditions, such as Hereditary Disorders, Functional Motor disorders and Neuromuscular diseases.
- Comprehensive and handy reference on physical management and movement limitations, suitable to any health care context and environment
- Use of eclectic approach which focuses on selecting the appropriate evidence-based tools to assess and treat neurological conditions without subscribing to any specific treatment approaches
- No. of pages: 592
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Elsevier 2019
- Published: 7th September 2018
- Imprint: Elsevier
- Paperback ISBN: 9780702071744
Professor of Physiotherapy, College of Nursing and Health Sciences, Flinders University of South Australia, Adelaide, Australia
Associate Professor, Faculty of Health, Social Care and Education, Kingston University and St George’s, University of London; Consultant Allied Health Professional, Queen Square Centre for Neuromuscular Diseases, The National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery, University College London NHS Foundation Trust, London UK.
Associate Professor, Department of Rehabilitation Sciences, KU Leuven, University of Leuven, Leuven, Belgium