Neale's Disorders of the Foot and Ankle - 9th edition
Now in its 9th edition and fully updated to reflect 21st century podiatric practice Neale’s Disorders of the Foot and Ankle continues to be essential reading for students entering the profession, qualified podiatrists and other health care professionals interested in the foot. Written by a renowned team of expert editors and international contributors it gives up-to-date, evidence-based content of the highest quality. Podiatric students should find everything they need within its covers to pass their exams, whilst qualified clinicians will find it a useful reference during their daily practice. All the common conditions encountered in day-to-day podiatric practice are reviewed and their diagnoses and management described along with areas of related therapeutics.
με ΦΠΑ Delivery: 1 to 3 weeks
- No. of pages: 688
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Elsevier 2020
- Published: 15th June 2020
- Imprint: Elsevier
- Complete coverage of podiatric conditions, including Circulatory Disorders, Rheumatic Diseases, Imaging, Foot Orthoses, Pediatric Podiatry, Podiatric Sports Medicine, Podiatric Surgery, Leprosy and Tropical Medicine.
- Brand new chapters covering key topics including Complimentary and Integrated Medicine, Forensic and Legal Medicine, Evidence Based Practice in Podiatry and Pharmacology & Therapeutics.
Table of Contents
1. Examination and diagnosis in clinical management 2. The skin and nails 3. Dermatological conditions of the foot and leg 4. Musculoskeletal podiatric medicine 5. Circulatory disorders 6. Neurological disorders in the lower extremity 7. Management of leprosy and tropical diseases 8. Rheumatic diseases 9. Metabolic disorders 10. Management of high-risk patients 11. Podiatric management of the older adult 12. Paediatric podiatry or podopaediatric 13. Podiatric sports medicine and injuries 14. Biomechanics of the lower limb and gait analysis 15. Structure and function of the foot 16. Foot orthoses 17. Footwear 18. Pain control 19. Local anaesthesia 20. Minor surgery of the foot 21. Diagnostic imaging 22. Podiatric surgery 23. Principles of infection control 24. Medical emergencies 25. Health and safety in podiatric practice 26. Pharmacology and prescribing 27. Homeopathy 28. Evidence based practice 29. Forensic podiatry
- Είδος προϊόντος
- Επιστημονικό πεδίο